Wednesday, December 26, 2012





THE BEAUTIFUL MINDLESS 


My seventh personality is capturing me: Miss Ynsane Roche also  
known as MADNESS. 

All my life I have been afraid of becoming schizophrenic, psychotic, crazy, 
losing control of my rational reality. 

Maybe this is because I always sensed and observed a bit more than others. 
But in fact I never heard voices or  experienced hallucinations beside during some 
LSD and Psyllo Trips at a young age, which in fact, only showed me a different part of reality, as I felt I could suddenly look into other people’s scary minds and  thoughts. 


When I read the biography of David Bowie, I related to his fear of becoming schizophrenic. I guess that was the very first thing that made me curious about him, and at some parts I might have even cried as well. 
During my life I have experienced quite a few very bizarre situations that mostly made me aware of my own power to influence reality, but I won’t talk about it or you’ll call me crazy (BIG SMILE HERE) 

For example there are constantly computer systems  crashing when I am very, very angry and sitting closeby. 
Quite a laugh I know, and many of you will say it’s coincidence and maybe you’re right, too. 
I also never saw ghosts, or experienced true paranoia, maybe because I quite like the idea of being watched so I’m not freaking out about those kinds of things. 
I was first confronted with it through a friend who experienced seeing people that weren’t real while she truly is the last person you’d expect it from. 
She is very down to earth , studying very hard (and successfully) and never losing control of herself or her emotions. 
Another friend of mine had a mother who was schizophrenic and said she was constantly communicating with aliens. Over time I watched the tragedy of a truly good mother alienating herself from her daughter and family simply because of her experiences while she was trying hard to remain in control. But my friend didn’t believe her when she claimed the pets (a dog and a cat) had been taken away by aliens overnight. 
I am always open to things I don’t see, so I wasn’t sure but of course I couldn’t believe her either. 

I felt deep pity with the mother and it didn’t get into my mind this world would create any kind of "mental illness“ simply to threaten and humiliate people in any way. 
It simply doesn’t make sense to me. 
So my need to understand and examinate this illness, or let’s name it EXPERIENCE, 
became more and more intense over years. 

First of all, many people mistake schizophrenia with people who have multiple personas. That’s a huge misconception. Schizophrenia is  an oversensitivity of an 
overwhelmed mind that can’t  absorb the impressions of the normal world like everyone else. They start to become aggressive, restless or freeze (don’t move for hours) and engage people, things and voices that others can’t experience. 



The problem with our society is that everything which isn’t understood is described very quickly as "crazy or abnormal.“ 
We have dwelled into an emotionless world where bad feelings are "depressions.“ 
Children with high energy have ADHS and exhaustion simply becomes a BURN-OUT. 

NOW let’s meet a young girl named Jani that also appeared on Operah and Dr Phil. 
I chose kids to write my article because they are usually the most pure and  
honest human beings and it’s easy to see patterns in them as they are mostly  unaffected by media and society.  
Please watch this video: 




Jani was documented during her youth by several TV stations. 
She is a very intelligent girl with a high self-reflection. 
The bizarre thing is that Jani and other schizophrenic kids choose the same names for her imaginery friends like NUMBERS, weekdays or months. 

There are a lot of others quite strange similarities between those kids described 
as schizophrenic. 





Jani speaks about "your world“ and "my world.“ 
She seems to be very aware of the other dimension she’s falling into and is very specific (she never confused names and information of her 20 or more imaginery friends) and remembers details very well. 
Sadly many schizophrenic patients truly become "mentally ill and confused“ after taking all the medication they have been prescribed. 




Now if you watch a current interview with David Icke, he speaks about traveling through different dimensions and the often misunderstood Reptilian Society that he claims does exactly that. Some other (you call them crazy) guys like Jan van Helsing have already written books about the same topic. 

It is very interesting at least to be open enough to imagine the opportunity this could be part of our reality. 
I truly don’t feel David Icke seems mindless or stupid. I also don’t have the feeling he’s simply after money.  
BUT I feel very, very skeptical about Jesse Ventura and his behavior, also that he was able to make it on TRU TV (which is owned by Jews) with his show. And I do not trust his intentions. So I am not simply into esoterical or psychic stuff. I actually just try to understand the world without believing every shit they try to push into your brain and make you believe. 


Well, just my opinion even if it will cost me some narrow-minded friends, that’s okay. 
I highly believe the information of schizophrenics could be used in a more positive way, rather than hiding those people in psychatric institutions.  
Also Schizophrenia shouldn’t be seen as just an illness. We are living in the 21st century guys!! 
It kills me that people aren’t openminded when it comes to things they can’t experience or simply don’t understand. 


We should embrace this EXPERIENCE and try to dig into it's real meaning.  
I feel it 's time now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment